Main subjects of the conference:
1. The principles and problems in the study of natural and cultural problems of the White Sea.
2. Improvement of the mechanisms of preservation of cultural landscapes and biological diversity of the White Sea.
3. Restoration of salmon population in the North Karelia rivers.
4. Preservation of locations and biodiversity of salmon.
5. Development of natural and cultural potential of the White Sea by scientific and ecological tourism.
Day 1 and 2: Presentations and discussions
Day 3: Field trips to mineralogical sites. Opening of the Mineralogy Museum in Chupa.
The procedure to reserve the space and time for your presentation is here >>
Most event participants speak English, a translator will be available, and presentations in English are welcomed.
The event coincides with the White Noise Music Festival on the nearby Medvezhka Peninsula.