We invite you to take part in the second international scientific and practical conference “Natural and cultural heritage of the White Sea: prospects of preservation and development”. July 17-18-19, 2015. Chupa, Republic of Karelia, Russia
Organizes conference: NGO “Basin Council of the North Karelian Coast” With supported of Lighthouse Foundation
- Conference purpose:
Development of strategy of preservation of natural and cultural heritage of the White Sea as bases for sustainable social and economic development of the region.
Main thematic directions of conference:
- Objects of cultural and natural heritage of the White Sea.
- Principles, problems of studying and preservation of natural and cultural heritage of the White Sea.
- Improvement of mechanisms of preservation of cultural landscapes and biological diversity of the White Sea.
- Prospects of development of natural and cultural capacity of the White Sea by means of scientific and ecological tourism.
- NAVIGATION – culture of environmental management
1 and 2 day – reports and discussion of performances.
3 day – departure on different types of cultural landscapes.
Water color exhibitions
- Alina Leskova
- Gennady Pravdin on the Karelian and Kola subject
- An exhibition following the results of an art open-air