- Advice and general information about travelling, working, and living in Russia. This kind of assistance is provided free as a public service.
Well-formulated questions will receive better answers. “Tell me about Vologda” or “Do you think I should spend my vacation in Russia or France?” taken alone are examples of questions that will be ignored although I reserve the right to snap back. Context and background are essential!
- Trip planning, with focus on active independent budget trips. Usually done at no extra fee to those likely to secure my services.
- Visa support and registration.
- I can act as your driver, guide, or interpreter. My involvement will spare you the need to plan in advance. You’ll be able to travel local style with all the fun and savings that implies.
- I can provide a camper and a variety of camping equipment to those looking for
an opportunity to freeze their butts off and to feed mosquitoesan immersion experience. Setting up comfortable living and working environment in the middle of nowhere is one of many things I can do well. This may be just what filming crews need. More >>